Tuesday 10 March 2015

Paisley & Stripes





  • Jacket - Zara (charity shop)
  • Shirt - Dad’s
  • Jeans - River Island
  • Boots - charity shop
I was meaning to go back to these jeans that I bought about two years ago, but suddenly thought that with green hair it might look a bit like Beetlejuice! Then I thought ‘why not’ and for half the day I had a black and white striped jumper on too. Then I switched to paisley and this gorgeous soft smart jacket that was such a bargain find, and is going to smarten up so many outfits! I wore this to a gig in the evening topped off with a bowler hat too.
I’m not sure what to do with my hair at the moment, I’m really wanting to grow it and have finally got past the shoulder length stage that I usually hack it back off at….question is now, what colour? Stay green for a bit, add something to the top?


No comments:

Post a Comment