Wednesday 31 December 2014

Cozy Wool Dress






  • Dress - Christmas gift
  • Tights - John Lewis - Christmas gift from my mum
  • Boots - Fat Face
  • Coat - Vintage
  • Bag - charity shop
My mum got this lovely wool dress for Christmas, but luckily for me, it didn’t fit her so I got it! It’s my boyfriend’s favourite colour and I always feel I suit deep shades more than lighter colours, probably because I’m so pale myself. The tights are just divine, there’s nothing quite as comforting as some really thick well made tights on a cold day - I got a pair for Christmas but Mum got the size wrong. When I returned them, the sale was on and they were half price, so I exchanged them for two pairs instead. I got the HP necklace in a boutique in Edinburgh, I’ve wanted a DH symbol for ages so I was glad to spot this one. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and got some good presents!




No comments:

Post a Comment