Saturday 20 December 2014

Dinosaur Jumper







  • Jumper - Fat Face
  • Skirt - charity shop
  • Bag - Accessorize (eBay)
  • Coat - vintage
  • Boots - Marks & Spencer (charity shop)
I’m in my beautiful Edinburgh for Christmas! SO happy to be back and taking my boyfriend to all my favourite places. I got this amazing dinosaur jumper from the children’s section in Fat Face  - it’s for a boy aged 10-11 - and I couldn’t resist trying it on. When I found it fitted perfectly, there was no excuse and it’s one of my favourite things ever. A super cosy twist on Enid Coleslaw’s raptor and green tartan skirt, when paired with this orange and blue wool skirt I’ve had for ages (I’m sure it’s been posted before many times).
Also new are these fab Chelsea boots - picked up yesterday in a charity shop for £5 - and the spotty rucksack as my Eastpak and denim rucksack that I use the most are falling to pieces. It can be carried like a handbag too, and was £9.80 which is about a third of what the current Accessorize rucksacks are retailing at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment