Sunday 18 May 2014

Blood Socks




  • Jacket - Brick Lane vintage market - £35
  • Tee - Romwe - eBay - £7.60 incl p&p
  • Skirt - USC 
  • Socks - Topshop
  • DMs - vintage shop on Brick Lane - £45
Ah, my sweet little shed in the background! My brother didn’t even sleep in there over the weekend so I could have had a couple of nights in there again for old times sake but it is very strange going in there and it not being filled with my books and all my things…I do miss it so. I’ll have another shed one day. Yesterday was so hot, I didn’t even need this leather jacket until the evening! Black probably wasn’t too good a choice but denim and tees are so comfy for the summer. When I get back to Bath I’ll have to choose colours more wisely. I’m just obsessed with these blood socks though, I want to wear them with everything, summer or no summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment