Saturday 31 May 2014

Gothic Summertime




  • Dress - eBay here - £7
  • Lace top - charity shop - £3?
  • Socks - Topshop
  • Boots - Rokit (the smallest Brick Lane one) - £20 ish
So here’s this adorable dress I found on eBay while looking for a plain black t-shirt dress! As you probably know, I love absolutely anything with daisies on and I just had to get this. (Luckily I’d made a bit of money selling stuff from a huge wardrobe clear out so I could treat myself to a few new items. I’ve got loads of stuff still for sale, please have a look here. Tons more to be added tomorrow as I brought back clothes I’d left at home too - I’ve got to cut down on clothes!) Anyway, I thought I’d pair the dress with this lacy black top for a little gothic detail and chunky  vintage boots. It is allegedly summertime here in England but the clouds disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment