Tuesday 6 May 2014

Honey Bunny Jacket






  • Jacket - Levi’s (customised) - gift
  • Skirt - charity shop - £3 ish
  • Tee - my dad’s
Along with the floral granny dress from yesterday, I also altered this crazy skirt from a charity shop that I’d picked up for a couple of quid - ankle length and twice as wide as all the elastic had gone from the waistband. An absolute pain and it’s definitely one of the scruffiest bits of sewing I’ve ever done but I just love the spotty/strawberry/flowery print. One of my parents’ friends makes designer biker gear and this is one of their tees - I seem to always end up with bike shirts that my dad accumulates! The vintage Levi’s jacket bears my spraypaint-and-Tippex attempt at recreating Christopher Owens’ jacket which can be seen in Girls’ Honey Bunny video. I think I did ok. Can you see my Yoda necklace?


No comments:

Post a Comment