Wednesday 28 May 2014

Clashing Cat Prints



  • Jeans - Miss Anna - eBay - £6.15, incl p&p
  • Shirt - vintage (charity shop)
  • Creepers - TK Maxx - £17
Just a quick post here, I was rushing off to Bristol to model a haircut by Toni & Guy for their show with clothes from London Fashion Week - yes, after a two year break, I found myself getting my hair done on a stage once more! I’m pretty sure I started this outfits blog after I quit being a hair model but if anyone remembers far back to my previous personal blog, then you’ll know the crazy stuff Sassoon did to my hair! (If anyone reading this blog has followed me long enough through my various stages of deleting because of anon abuse and stuff to remember that then that’s amazing and I honestly can’t thank you enough for being so lovely!)
Anyway, here I’ve just thrown on some old favourites, grey-black skinnies, creepers and this amazing vintage shirt under my leather jacket. In the next post you’ll see what Toni & Guy did to my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment