Friday 9 May 2014

Red Docs & Dungas




  • Ice cream shirt - Motel sample sale - £5
  • Dungarees - USC - around £20
  • Dr Martens - eBay - around £20
  • Lace socks - Primark
It’s warm today! It’s also my boyfriend’s birthday and I have play rehearsals all afternoon, so I won’t be able to enjoy beers in the park with him sadly. Saturday better be nice too so I can make it up to him. I’m wearing dungarees I bought from a highstreet shop for once - most things I get from the highstreet I see as investment pieces I can wear with lots of different things as I don’t shop there very often. The shirt I’ve had for ages - my friend Philippa works for Motel so she always knows when their sample sales will be on and I got this shirt at one of them for a fiver! DMs from eBay, of course. I can’t afford new ones and I prefer to get them second hand as they’ve already been worn in a bit. Also it’s very hard to find size 5.5 so eBay is a huge help for finding specific sizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment