Thursday 19 June 2014

Daisies & Dinosaurs





  • Shirt - vintage Laura Ashley (charity shop)
  • Dress - charity shop
  • Shorts - eBay
  • Socks - Topshop
  • Shoes - Dr Martens
This weather is forcing me to be as creative as possible with outfits -  its so hot and then can change so quickly so you need an extra layer for the evening. I found this shirt in a charity shop the other day, of course I had to get it as it’s covered in the cutest daisy print! I think I’ll only ever wear it as a jacket though. And this striped dress is another charity shop find. I just loved the shorts underneath it, I felt like it was very vintage bathing suit like in the silhouette and the stripes. And I wanted to clash the stripes with the patterned DMs, they’re so cute with the little fuzzy suede polkadots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment