Monday 2 June 2014

Charity Shop Prints






  • Shirt - charity shop
  • Skirt - charity shop
  • Bunny necklace - charity shop
  • DMs - eBay
  • Tartan bag - a little hippie shop that my mum and I love in Edinburgh here
So today my boyfriend and I had planned to explore the area of Bath we are moving to in July/August - by explore I mean check out the charity shops of course. I just threw on an almost entirely charity shopped outfit too, I thought this monochrome skirt could be livened up by this crazy shirt! And I managed to find four new things today as well, so they’ll be paired with something soon. I should feel bad about how much I shop, but at least its all going to charity and not a high street giant, right?! Of course I have loads of items for sale too, please have a look here. My hair looks pretty awful in the second to bottom picture but I really wanted to get my eyeshadow in as I absolutely love it. Sleek palettes are my favourite and I did treat myself to some new make up today so I might be sharing that too, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment