Saturday 14 June 2014

Summer Evening


  • Tee - hand me down
  • Shirt - East End Thrift Store
  • Short skirt worn underneath - H&M
  • Sheer maxi skirt - charity shop
  • Boots - Dr Martens
  • Laces - charity shop
  • Bag - charity shop
This was another floaty outfit for a hot day! First of all, sorry for the dodgy lighting in the last picture, I don’t know why it came out so contrasty but never mind.The sheer skirt over the top made this outfit just warm enough to wear into the evening, with the big grungy shirt on top for walking back home after drinks in town. My DMs have been updated with rainbow laces now but I forgot to get a picture! I’ll remember next time I wear them. I love this shirt to bits, it’s one of my cousin’s old tees and my friend cut the sides up and braided them to give it a more fitted look as it was very oversized when it was first passed to me. I wish I could remember how she did it. I think this was the first time I’ve ever used this handbag as well - I found it in a charity shop (of course) and loved that it was a beaten-up suede purple bag that you can throw anything in, but I tend to use my vast collection of canvas bags with designs printed on them for carrying stuff around. I need more nice bags that complete an outfit, that’s for sure. Also, this purple lipstick - I think I have about five different brands of purple lipstick and it is so hard to get it to stay on. All my other shades work fine with lipcote, but every time I’ve tried a purple one, they rub off? Maybe it’s something to do with the colour. Anyone have a good one to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment