Friday 20 June 2014

Florals & Denim





  • Dress - charity shop
  • Shirt - auntie’s
  • Backpack - charity shop
  • Socks - Topshop
  • Shoes - Dr Martens
Another adorable floral dress I’ve been lucky enough to find in a charity shop! Sometimes it feels like perfect things just fall into my lap - but then I do a lot of treasure hunting so chances are I will find something on most charity shop outings. The new place in Bath I’m moving to in a few weeks has six charity shops on its little high street, and I’d gone ten months without discovering them til recently. I am going to be bankrupt next year. Anyway - I threw this vintage denim shirt on top for when the weather cooled. I have quite a few that my auntie used to wear all the time 20 years ago, I love having all her 90s cast-offs. With some cute socks and a pair of DMs, as per usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment