Sunday 22 June 2014

Off To London



  • Dress - Beyond Retro
  • Satchel - eBay
  • Boots - Dr Martens
  • Glasses - charity shop
Just a quick one today as I was rushing off to catch a train to London for a couple of days as my parents are so busy this summer I probably won’t get to see them at all. Anyway, this vintage tea dress came from Beyond Retro, and it makes me happy, sunflowers always do. Motel have quite a few gorgeous pieces with sunflowers on but unfortunately they are not in my art student price range so a thrifted alternative will do!  And as usual I have big DMs on with my pretty dress. I decided that I didn’t have enough nice bags as I usually throw everything in a canvas tote bag or the same old rucksack and I’m really envious of people who can ‘pull off’ having nice bags that add to an outfit. I just typed in ‘vintage satchel’ to eBay and found this lovely denim bag with gold embroidery all over it and I’m so happy with it. Perfect for summer with stacks of beads and my Yoda necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment